Subject: [X4U] USB 1.2 and 2.0

B. Kuestner kuestner at macnews.de
Tue Nov 27 02:40:08 PST 2007

> This does bring up an interesting subject for discussion.
>
> How many folks on this list are backing up to a flash drive?

I do, but only as my tertiary on-the-road backup of the most
frequently changing docs.

My primary backup is done via Synk to an external HD and takes care
of all private data. It does not hold system or application data but
is historizing older versions of my documents: e-mails, pictures,
music, ....

My secondary backup is another HD. I use SuperDuper! to clone the
complete drive and typically update this backup before system
updates. So much less frequently. But then, the system and my apps
folder do not change that often.

Björn