[X4U] Re: USB 1.2 and 2.0

Carol Weber Mckee carolwm at netins.net
Tue Nov 27 10:22:34 PST 2007

------------------------------
From: "Randy B. Singer" <randy at macattorney.com>
In any case, I just wanted to be sure that the original poster had
her terminology straight.  I'm not trying to tell her, or anyone,
what sort of backup they should be doing.  A backup of just your
Documents folder is far better than none at all.

I am the original poster, and I appreciate your answer, Randy.
I wanted to know if I could use a USB 2.0 backup device on
my eMac that has USB 1.2.  You answered my question.
I am finding the ensuing discussion interesting.
Carol