[X4U] Noisy iMac fan

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Tue Nov 27 12:48:52 PST 2007

There is  much discussion on this and we've had several of these
issues in our school district. We have the extra warranty and after
redoing the entire computer OS, etc. (which we HAVE to do first!) we
inevitably send it in and they replace the logic board. Or, we do it
since we are apple certified and maintain our own. It seems to be heat
sync control. I'm sure it varies, but yours sounds like logic board.

Nanc