[X4U] HDTV with a Mac

kabookie2 at gmail.com kabookie2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:09:50 PST 2007

Speaking of EyeTV, DVR and such - does anyone know of a really good
Mac DVR site? I'm reasonably familiar w/ EyeTV, Miglia, etc., but I've
been looking for a good source of info that specializes in using Macs
for DVR. Blog or other; just experiences on what does what, what
works, how people set up and use theirs, etc.

Thanks -
Kai