[X4U] Need Mac compatible web server registration s/w recommendation

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Fri Nov 30 16:38:27 PST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007, at 8:25 PM, Bob Aldridge wrote:

> She wants to automate an on-line registration task and needs a
> suggestion for some Mac compatible s/w.

iForm
http://www.limit-point.com/iForm/iForm.html

Zoomerang
Free service lets you create surveys of up to 100 responses and they
tally all the results for you and provide you with the results in a
nice table.
http://www.zoomerang.com

SurveyMonkey.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/
For a 10 question or less survey, they are free.  For a more complex
survey, they charge $19.95/month while the survey is up. Many data
viewing and export options with the $19.95/month plan.

LimeSurvey
http://docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=Creating+a+New+Survey
They have an active Forum with very helpful developers and other users.
The link below takes you to the manual page (a Wiki) which describes
setting up a new survey.  I noticed they have a paper form and fax
back option.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html