[X4U] Booting from external backup drive

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Oct 14 19:43:51 PDT 2007

On Oct 14, 2007, at 5:31 PM, Daly Jessup wrote:

> At 5:04 PM -0500 10/14/07, Michael Elliott wrote:
>> Yes, well, but their official product website DOES state that it
>> can make bootable backups.
>
> I must be blind, but could you provide a link to that website? I
> cannot find it under products, backup, or anything. I'm sure it's
> there, but it is eluding me.

Deja Vu $25
http://propagandaprod.com/dejavu.html

They do claim that you can make a bootable backup with it.

Deja Vu was wildly popular until SuperDuper came out.  The folks who
used it raved about it.

As far as I know, there is still no released (non-beta) version of
Deja Vu that runs natively on an Intel-based Mac.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html