Re(3): [X4U] Airport Extreme Software Request

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Sat Oct 20 17:23:54 PDT 2007

>  >I ran the the new utilities even
>>though I really didn't need to but being an Apple type never really
>>happy unless I break something or screw it up. <ha> Fortunately it
>>didn't. Have a look at it. Much nicer and cleaner looking.
>
>Hi Rod,
>
>Ha Ha Ha! Too true from another "Apple type"!
>
>I'll try it out soon.
>
>I just bought a second base station which I am using as a remote
>to extend the range into my kitchen.
>
>It seems that the Jenn-Air SS refrig was blocking most of the
>signal from the second floor to kitchen.
>
>This additional station pumps me up to a full signal.
>
>Am loving it, and will wait for a while before I "break it"
>playing around.
>
>Glad it works.
>
>So long for now, TOM

Hey Tom,

Hmm... Since I replaced my old Graphite base station with this
Extreme model I think I will put it into remote service mode, too.
Will set it up to extend my own wireless coverage. My outside deck,
at times, seems to have a bit spotty reception. I'll use the Graphite
to relay the signal. Wouldn't get much for it to sell so might as
well put the old dear to effective use.

Lead on Kemo Sabe.

Cheers,
iRod