Re(3): [X4U] Airport Extreme Software Request

Thomas Bulat tombulat at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 09:09:41 PDT 2007

>I ran the the new utilities even
>though I really didn't need to but being an Apple type never really
>happy unless I break something or screw it up. <ha> Fortunately it
>didn't. Have a look at it. Much nicer and cleaner looking.

Hi Rod,

Ha Ha Ha! Too true from another "Apple type"!

I'll try it out soon.

I just bought a second base station which I am using as a remote
to extend the range into my kitchen.

It seems that the Jenn-Air SS refrig was blocking most of the
signal from the second floor to kitchen.

This additional station pumps me up to a full signal.

Am loving it, and will wait for a while before I "break it"
playing around.

Glad it works.

So long for now, TOM