Re(5): [X4U] Airport Extreme Software Request

David R. Boag, DDS spikedds at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 22 18:26:49 PDT 2007

Tom,

Here is the Apple Store link for the Airport Express:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/
RSLID?mco=71CEF0&nplm=M9470LL/A

You might want to look at this for future reference. Your point about
having a backup is a decent one, although if one goes down, you're
still going to have to get another one.

Hope this helps for future reference.

DRB