[X4U] Speaking of Dot Mac

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Sun Oct 28 23:06:59 PDT 2007

>Apple canada web site says basic .mac membership is 109.CAD
>Does it cost more for a renewal?  Did I find the wrong price for you?
>see: http://www.apple.com/ca/dotmac/pricing.html
=======

Curious... I received a letter from Apple quoting me the renewal
price on Oct. 18th. Just checked again and haven't received a revised
email and/or price. ??

Here is the standard renewal letter I received. Note the price.

Dear Rod,

Your .Mac membership will expire on November 17, 2007 EDT. Set your
.Mac membership to renew now so you can enjoy uninterrupted service.

As you know, we've been enhancing .Mac to make your connected life
even easier. .Mac makes it easy to share what you create with iLife
'08 and publish with iWeb-Photocasts, blogs, podcasts, and other web
pages. Your .Mac account includes 10 GB of combined iDisk and email
storage, with options to upgrade to more. Your iDisk is accessible
directly from the Mac OS X Finder and from a browser on any
Internet-connected Mac or Windows PC. Backup 3 makes safeguarding
your valuable files easy and convenient with features including
one-step backup of photos, movies, and music. .Mac Groups lets you
bring the groups you belong to online to share messages, calendars,
group files, and web pages. And .Mac provides a steady stream of
discounts and member benefits on Mac-related software and services.
Be assured, there's more to come in the year ahead.

Remember, .Mac costs only 139.00 CAD. Renew your account now.

If you have questions about the renewal of your .Mac account, click
here for more information or to send us an email.

Note: You are receiving these emails because your .Mac account will
expire on November 17, 2007 EDT. On that date, the personal
information you have stored on .Mac will be lost.