[X4U] Speaking of Dot Mac

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sun Oct 28 23:16:06 PDT 2007

On 10/29/07 1:06 AM, Rod Duncan wrote:

> Curious... I received a letter from Apple quoting me the renewal
> price on Oct. 18th. Just checked again and haven't received a revised
> email and/or price. ??

Absolutely nothing states you have to buy it at the price they offer in that
email. It seems clear that the price has changed, and someone interested in
buying .Mac would see that when they went to the site to purchase/renew.
Even if it hadn't, .Mac is available from other vendors, usually at a
savings -- I purchased my last renewal from Amazon.com for $79.99 USD, a
savings of $20 over the  Apple Store price. I bet there are Canadian vendors
who do the same.