[X4U] 10.5 and parental controls warning

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Oct 29 16:22:30 PDT 2007

I've had pretty strong parental controls set on my sons account.
After the upgrade he was unable to start Safari up, and it wanted me
to authorize any of the applications I'd already authorized him to
run.  It turned out the apps in the dock were the old versions, once
I relaxed the settings and removed the apps from the dock, and added
the new versions things are working better.

I really like the time settings on his account.  Now he can only use
it when my wife or I will be up, and he's limited on how much time
each day he can use the computer. :^)

		Zane