[X4U] SaFari 3.0.3, RSS Feeders, and Article length

LA Licata lalicata at alum.rpi.edu
Thu Sep 20 01:26:31 PDT 2007

Dear List,

Running 17' PB G4, 10.4.10, and Safari Beta 3.0.3

I have a list of RSS news sites that I visit and prefer that the
"article length" slider be all the way to the left.

For a long time, Safari "remembered" this, but now, it has forgotten it.

I have tried the following:
With cookies enabled, opened all RSS feeds, set the slider to the
left, and quit Safari.
With cookies enabled, opened all RSS feeds, set the slider to the
left, closed all tabs and quit Safari
Did the above w/o cookies enabled. results the same. All tabs reopen
with the slider to the right.

Is there a fix?

Lee