[X4U] intel iMac and windows xp and wirless network

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Thu Sep 20 09:51:45 PDT 2007

O.k. So I got this house full of macs, but the wife is needing access
to a windowz computer.

If I install something like windows XP professional onto this intel
iMac,   Guess I'd be looking at just booting directly into windows..
would the wireless networking still work ?  or would I need an
ethernet cable and go that route..  OR does networking even work with
this scenario ?

I ran windows once before many years ago :)  think I can get around
etc, and have folks here locally I could talk to about windows etc..
I'm  just wondering if the networking is going to work.
Oh, and how about the built in video cam corder etc.. would that
work  with like AOL IM  ??

Kansast