[X4U] Mac MIni?

n netkat at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 12:30:31 PDT 2008

*sigh*

yeah, the mini does have a nicer price point than the iMac, but for not
much more $, the iMac spanks it silly in terms of performance...

until this monitor thing came up, I was pretty much sold on the iMac as
THE unit for my budget, but if apple's going to horse around like this,
I think Mini or Macbook might be my fall back plan.

And I did read recently that a decent/significant upgrade is coming to
the Mini...

I can only hope Apple gets the message and knocks this stuff off. We
already have 1 microsoft...