[X4U] Mac MIni?

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Tue Apr 1 12:51:33 PDT 2008

I wish the Mac mini was closer in performance to the iMac. Give me
the iMac horsepower in a size similar to the Mac mini (hey, they've
got plenty of room to make it taller and still keep it small), and
let me choose my own screen. I know, I know, Apple has a love affair
with the all-in-one design.

Joe