[X4U] youtube

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 17:18:41 PDT 2008

Eugene,
All you really have to do is to hold down your "option" key and click
on that URL in the Activity window. It will start downloading right
away. The downloaded file will be "get_video" but you can change it
to any name you want, then add .flv to it and it will play in
QuickTime after you have installed the Perian plugin. When it opens
in QuickTime, you can "Save As..." a self-contained movie (.mov) or
just leave it as .flv

Cheers,
John