[X4U] G5 Video Card Question

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sun Apr 6 08:14:28 PDT 2008

On 4/5/08 10:48 PM, Stroller wrote:

> The  criteria not to use a PC was not specified in the previous request  for
> information.

It's a Mac list. The criteria to use a Mac rather than a Windows computer is
directly implied, and shouldn't need to be re-stated to get Mac-related
answers. :-)

> So, it "sounds a bit complicated" for the average Mac user, then, yes?

No. It sounds like something I am not familiar with. I'm also not familiar
with drinking Diet Sierra Mist soda, but that doesn't mean it's complicated,
either.

If you're sure there's a Mac-centric way to do it, why not share it with us?