[X4U] Mail Account's settings?

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Sun Apr 6 15:24:33 PDT 2008

Hi! All Tiger Gurus

I've got a query in need of some answers, if you'll be so
kind & bear with this somewhat X4 neub here. Anyways, TIA.

Is there a way to get all of Mail's Accounts(POP/SMTP) settings
moved over from Panther easily & quickly?, without the need of
re-inputting for 20 some account's?, and if this's doable, can
I simply Drag&Copy across a FWTD mode connection?, and if'n so,
Where & What specific parts are needed so that a bootup of Mail
will just do it's job on them, and not just startup it's setup
Wizard(which just asks for the data)?

(note: fyi-the individaul account's folders & old mail aren't
really needed, but would be helpful for my client to have on
hand. Also, I've already combed Apple's Mail 101 pages & Help
but found diddlysquat, and fwiw- none of them're @ mac.com).

Any/All advice/help/suggestions will be appreciated & 'course
very much welcomed. Thanx again.

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom