[X4U] Is there a *CHEAP* tool to fill in a PDF form?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sun Apr 6 14:19:04 PDT 2008

And then too, the actual url would have been short and informative:

<http://code.google.com/p/formulatepro/>

The user knows that they are going to a google site.

--

Robert Ameeti

Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.
            -- Franklin P. Jones