[X4U] Mail App Question/problem

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 21:15:32 PDT 2008

I have noticed that when I get a mail that is in "rich Text" I can
see everything and its formatted properly. In Short everything is
"fine". The problem comes in is if I reply to it the MAIL app places
the cursor off to the right and when I type everything is offset to
the right and all the text that I enter is although readable it is
not placed in any area that one would expect it to be.

Is this the way it is supposed to work or is this a "bug"?

If I convert the mail to plain text then everything is fine and the
reply is exactly where I would expect it to me i.e.

sent text
   my comments etc
Sent Text
etc etc etc

I am fairly sure this happened after the last upgrade to the MAIL.app

I  am running 2.1.3

As usual all opinions are welcome.

Ed