[X4U] Mail App Question/problem

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Apr 16 23:12:33 PDT 2008

On Apr 16, 2008, at 9:15 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> I have noticed that when I get a mail that is in "rich Text" I can
> see everything and its formatted properly. In Short everything is
> "fine". The problem comes in is if I reply to it the MAIL app
> places the cursor off to the right and when I type everything is
> offset to the right and all the text that I enter is although
> readable it is not placed in any area that one would expect it to be.

Try going into the Format menu in Mail, choosing Alignment, and  then
Align Left.

If that doesn't work, go into the Format menu, choose Alignment, and
then Writing Direction, and make sure that Right To Left is NOT
selected.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html