[X4U] iTunes playlist question

Colin colin at eleventhvolume.com
Thu Apr 17 12:59:24 PDT 2008

Dear List,

I've been carefully compiling a long playlist over the past 4-5 week
and I appear to have deleted it in a moment's carelessness - I
intended to remove a few tracks, but I hadn't noticed that the focus
was on the Playlist column rather than the track details. Of course
there's no undo in iTunes! I'm backed up with Time Machine and thought
that the 'iTunes Music Library.xml' would contain the required
information - unfortunately time Machine doesn't appear to back up
this file. Can anybody help as this is going to be rather frustrating
if I can't salvage it. Thanks for any help you can give.

All the best, Colin