[X4U] Make the Junk filter do a better job?

Jim Warthman jim.warthman at affinity-systems-inc.com
Fri Apr 18 14:40:29 PDT 2008

Well, let me weigh in as yet another very satisfied SpamSieve user. I
won't bore you with statistics, but I suggest you give it a try before
continuing to put up with your current issues with Mail. The 30-day
trial version is full-featured, so you get a sense for whether you
want to plunk down your $30.

	http://c-command.com/spamsieve/

Usual disclaimer: I'm not involved with SpamSieve in any way, other
than a happy customer.

Enjoy!

-- Jim