[X4U] Make the Junk filter do a better job?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 12:51:35 PDT 2008

the picture I'm developing for myself after reading all of the
*excellent* comments to this thread is that I am better off
continuing what I do now.

I guess I should be grateful that I only have to tag 20-30 mails per
day as Junk, not 200-300...

alas, that day may be coming....

but, it's pretty easy for my human eye/brain combo to quickly scan
email and ID those which belong in the junk folder. And, I don't
allow many to pile up in Junk before giving one last review prior to
deleting them.

That way, I salvage about 1 non-spam piece of mail every week or 2..

Makes you wish the inventiveness of the spammers could be harnessed
and put to work behind something which would benefit us all...

nk