[X4U] Why do some images not go through on Apple Mail?

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 15:55:50 PDT 2008

On Apr 25, 2008, at 5:43 PM, Linda wrote:

> On 4/25/08 1:16 PM, John Dach wrote:
>
>> The link worked.  Here is one to try that I typed in
>>
>> http://www.MLCE.net  and here is the link you sent that I typed in
>> http://www.cnn.com
>>
>> bet they did not work for you.  They are NOT colored like a link.
>
> They both work as clickable hyperlinks.
>
> They are links when the mail is received, not when you're composing
> a mail.

I am guessing that *PART* part of  the problem is that listservs
behave differently . I have run into this on other listservs and gave
up trying to figure out how they handle URL's some work perfectly and
others well lets say they do not.

I do *NOT* know anything about which listserv works and which do not.
I think this is partly a listmom issue and an RFC issue and good luck
pointing the finger as I have been told (some) RFC's are not being
followed by listserv code.

Ed