[X4U] Why do some images not go through on Apple Mail?

Tim Collier tim_collier at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 26 02:32:37 PDT 2008

Actually, both are working hyperlinks for me.  I'm using the Entourage 2008
and it also works just fine in Mail.  Also running OS X 10.5.2.  Guys,
upgrade your OS, it really helps.

Tim

On 4/25/08 2:16 PM, "John Dach" <john at mlce.net> I was so excited on 4/25/08
2:16 PM, when I received this message from John Dach that I had to take an
extra xanax.