[X4U] Set up Parallels or Boot Camp

Mark markg5 at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 26 23:51:10 PDT 2008

From: Christopher Collins <maclist at analogdigital.com.au>

> I use both Boot Camp and Parallels with my 17" Macbook Pro.

sorry to jump in, but did you have any problem getting Parallels to recognise the trackpad? I've just got Parallels through
the Macupdate Promo (the only reason for buying it ... I have most of the others!) and tried o migrate the Virtual Machine
from VMWare Fusion. It all boots up but once I get past the initial bootup the keyboard and trackpad don't respond. I tried
plugging in a mouse, but to no efect. It is a mac mouse, so I'm going to try a "pc" mouse tomorrow when at work

Thanks