[X4U] handbrake and ripping dvds

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Sat Aug 2 13:34:14 PDT 2008

pete, that sounds great… itunes still has a few suprises up its sleeve!

my "high-quality" rip is at 2000 bitrate, two-pass and h-264.

i have 2 versions of "the good german" ripped in handbrake on my
desktop, one with the above settings (1.54gb) and one with the iphone
presents (816mb). i'll "convert for iphone" the hi-res one in itunes
and compare.

many thanks,

alexandre