[X4U] Cheap Source for .mac

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Mon Aug 4 04:33:25 PDT 2008

Fred . . . please make sure to post the how to once you figure it out
. . . my renewal is coming up in October and I'm sure that we'll all
need to know how to enter it.

--

There are only three kinds of stress . . .your basic nuclear stress, cooking
stress, and A$$ho1e stress. The key to relating them is . . . Jello.

neil