[X4U] Widgets

Tim Collier tim.collier at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 13:31:13 PST 2008

On Dec 3, 2008, at 10:11 AM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> I can show them all on the desktop, but not one will work thanks to
> Little Snitch and I don't know how to bring them back on line
> because when I do a find, I don't find them.
> I ask for the names and nothing shows.
>
> Paul Moortgat

I know this might sound like a simplistic answer but I'll give it
after I tell you of my own experience with Little Snitch.
I purchased and installed Little Snitch on my Mac Pro.  Just like you,
I found that none of my widgets would work.  Yes, there is a way to
reenable them, just look in the preferences, it's there.  But having
Little Snitch turned out to be a Major PIA.  It would ask permission
for practically EVERYTHING--worse than using Windows Vista!
Finally, I trashed it and life is good again.  Take it from a former
Little Snitch user, get rid of it.
--
Tim Collier
Soy un español en mi mente pero atrapado en un cuerpo estadounidense.