[X4U] Widgets

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at charter.net
Thu Dec 4 13:08:55 PST 2008

I'm using Little Snitch 2.0.4 on a MBP 10.5.5.  Installed three weeks
ago, asked me did I want to connect to Widgets never, until quit or
always, I clicked always and it has worked fine.  I just looked at my
L.S. preferences, check to see if 'dashboardclient' is enabled and
the connection is allowed.