[X4U] Lesson Learned

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Tue Dec 16 09:13:48 PST 2008

Lee-

You were still using the internal ram memory boards when you started
up from the external drive. The external drive is just a hard drive
(with
some internal cache) and it doesn't include anything that could replace
the memory boards in the PB. While you were working from the external
drive, it would have been interesting to see how much memory the PB
thought it had. Perhaps just one board was loose, but that was the one
wanted by the internal HDD. I don't know what else would make sense.

Except for just randomness.

Happy holidays back to you.

Jon