[X4U] Apple QC slipping?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Thu Dec 18 15:02:19 PST 2008

On Dec 18, 2008, at 7:16 AM, Ed Gould wrote:

> Backwards compatibility is *EVERYTHING*

Unless you want your computer to be fast, and stable, and you want
the latest technology, and you want frequent upgrades to even newer
technology, etc.

> and a happy customer means great quality control.

I'm not sure that there is anyone else in existence who considers
customer satisfaction to come under the rubric of QC.  Though good QC
can contribute to good CS.

But, really, if you think that Vista's backwards compatibility is the
bomb, and an indication of a company that really cares about its
users, why are you using the Macintosh instead of Windows?  Why not
switch to Vista and report back to us how great it is and how well
Microsoft is treating you?

Though I'm not sure that even other Windows users will agree with
you.  Just check out any issue of PCWorld.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html