[X4U] Apple QC slipping?

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 18:07:44 PST 2008

On Dec 18, 2008, at 4:15 PM, Christopher Collins wrote:

> Haven't you gotten over this rant yet Ed? "Backwards Compatibility"
> is not "EVERYTHING". If you want to stay mired in the last century,
> then stay there. But do not expect or ask Apple to keep me and
> everyone else there also.
>
> Backwards Compatibility is an anchor that does nothing other than
> slow innovation. Apple would not be where it is today without the
> change to OS X and Intel processors. Whether you agree with that
> statement or not is irrelevant. The sheer increase in the number of
> new Apple customers is because of OS X and Intel processors.
>
> Customers mired in the last century make Apple no money, and
> therefore don't help the bottom line.
>
> My 2c worth!
>
> cjc

Hmmm not really it is more of a mantra than a rant. If you are happy
shelling out a few thousand every time Steve & company  want to make
another billion go right ahead and I will stay with items that work
and and keep the money for myself. You are being robbed blind and if
you do not know that Steve & company are your perfect pairing.

Ed