[X4U] Apple QC slipping?

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 18:21:03 PST 2008

>On Dec 18, 2008, at 6:55 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

>>But, really, if you think that Vista's backwards compatibility is
>>the bomb, and an indication of a company that really cares about
>>its users, why are you using the Macintosh instead of Windows?  Why
>>not switch to Vista and report back to us how great it is and how
>>well Microsoft is treating you?
>>
>>Though I'm not sure that even other Windows users will agree with
>>you.  Just check out any issue of PCWorld.

Ed Gould replied:

>I never compared APPLE to VISTA *OR* MS to MS.

You didn't. You referred to other, unnamed operating systems, leaving
us to guess what you were talking about. Randy guessed Vista. If that
was wrong, what operating system(s) WERE you talking about? And what
unnamed manufacturers who have the hundreds of millions invested?
Your message was accusatory but did not name who you were talking
about.

Daly