[X4U] Weird Finder/Keyboard Bug (Leopard)

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sat Feb 2 07:38:06 PST 2008

Jim
If it happens again, try selecting your Displays menu item and then
changing the resolution of your monitor and then back. There is a
Leopard bug that some of us are getting where the Desktop freezes and
you can't click or type in Finder. Almost as if you're working with a
screenshot of your Desktop. Changing the resolution helps fix it.

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my phone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone