[X4U] Re: Verizon Wireless Internet Service

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Feb 2 13:17:55 PST 2008

At 2:57 PM -0500, 2/2/08, Technophobic_Tom at comcast.net wrote:

>>  Technically, you can simply wright whatever you want into the contract
>>  and sign it. Chances are the salseperson won't say anything. Nobody
>>  will probably ever review it, but it's still a legally binding document.
>
>Make sure the salesperson initials the change and that the change
>and the salespersons initials clearly show on your copy. I can
>modify a contract any way I please before or after I leave the
>salesroom but unless it's agreed to by both parties in writing IT
>AIN'T BINDING.

Unless the back of the contract has the standard terms which state
that the salesperson does not have the right to alter the terms of
the contract.  LOL  Else, salespeople on their way out would give all
of their friends really great deals.
--

Robert Ameeti

The trouble with facts is that there are so many of them.
            -- Samuel McChord Crothers, The Gentle Reader