[X4U] Re: Diskwarrior question

Robert (Bob) P. Andris bob at andrisfamily.net
Fri Feb 8 12:03:29 PST 2008

Think twice about using 4.0 booted from a Tiger disk of any variety,
on a Leopard volume. Ask me how I know!  Check Alsoft's web site.  In
essence, they say, if you absolutely, positively, have to do it . . .
then boot from a Leopard volume.  Also, version 4.1 already exists,
and if you just want to update your 4.0 version they have a free patch
that should be available very soon - I figure when they are finished
selling 4.1 to new customers.

FYI,
    Bob