[X4U] Making a DVD copy-CSS protection

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Sun Feb 10 21:39:06 PST 2008

just to let everybody know, I'm still working on it. Tried
compressing it with DVD2One, but still got a bad sector error message
burning with Toast.

I'll keep trying the other suggestions....meanwhile, what's the best
way to rip the audio out of the DVD to put it on CD to play in my
car...?

Thanks,

David