[X4U] Erase and Setup

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 11 05:56:50 PST 2008

Hello All,

As I said previously I am driving an MDD DUAL 1.25 MHz / 2 GB RAM / 320
GB HD's / NETSCAPE 7.2 / OS X.4.7, has been telling me for a week now
that my HD is almost FULL.  The two HDD's are setup this way, 1 - 120GB
in 3 partitions - 20GB w/19.75GB used is the OS and Apps HD, 40GB w/11.4
used and 60Gb w/30 used. The other HDD is 200GB for video storage and
editing.

I have managed to move or remove all items from the 40GB and 60GB
partitions and have freed up 25GB on the 200GB HD.

Is it possible to just copy the OS and Apps HD to the 200GB storage
disk, TEMPORARILY, and then erase and set up new partitions and then
move the OS and Apps back to the cleaned HD?

TIA,

Dan Currie