[X4U] Users' judgments of the glossy screen?

Richard H Stoddard richardstoddard at mac.com
Tue Feb 26 17:31:16 PST 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:19:01 -0800, Ray Choiniere wrote:

> I wonder what others' experience has been with the glossy screen, and
> would be pleased to hear what this august body of Mac users has to
> offer about the matter.

I have a MacBook with glossy screen and have had no problems. At home I
usually sit with the light behind me (either an overhead light or a
large window), meaning it shines on the screen, and have not been
distracted by glare or reflections. In bright light outside I have to
be careful, but at no time have I wished I had something else.