[X4U] Users' judgments of the glossy screen?

Ray Choiniere rfcee at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 17:19:01 PST 2008

On Feb 26, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Konrad Waibel wrote:

> I will apologize up front for tossing out a rant about disliking
> glossy screens, looks like I didn't see how annoyed I was until now
> about the iMac's being all glossy screens.

I have worried about that glossy screen myself. In my setting it's
rather difficult for me to avoid getting some reflections from both
lights and windows on my iMac screen. The matte screen has meant that
I have not been greatly disturbed by them, but I'm concerned that if
I get a new iMac I will be badly distracted.

I wonder what others' experience has been with the glossy screen, and
would be pleased to hear what this august body of Mac users has to
offer about the matter.

Thanks;

Ray