[X4U] Dumb terminal

M K mike at lvnv.com
Wed Feb 27 10:07:26 PST 2008

I liked the Zterm...but, then I couldn't find the device...

I hate to say this, I finally had to use a PC and hyperterminal...
UGH!!!
(just to configure the network until I could shell into the switch)

I'm trying to live a PC-FREE life...

BUT, I do want to get this working on my Mac...if you guys don't mind
helping...

so, how does one find devices in FreeBSD / Darwin?

what's the equivalent to lspci or lshw?