[X4U] Spotlight search results are not sortable by usual Finder metadata

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 10:53:25 PST 2008

Yes, Notlight uses Spotlight's engine so its very fast. Just an ugly
interface :-)  I got a message from Houdaspot's developer. He says
he's adding the ability to search both name AND content with one
search field. Of course, its not free though :-)

Michael

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my phone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone