[X4U] Extra Applications folder

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Thu Jan 10 15:35:13 PST 2008

I'm pretty sure that that's been the case since 10.0.0.  You always
have 2 Applications folders:  one is the main Applications folder,
where applications available to all users are kept (think: safari,
address book, etc).  There is another Applications folder in your Home
folder where applications available only to you are kept.  Mine is and
always has been empty.  But if I don't want my brother playing that
awesome pirated OSX-compatible Halo 3 application, I just keep it
there in my Home folder.

So what you're seeing is normal.

P.S. Just kidding about the Halo 3 thing.