[X4U] Extra Applications folder

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 11 02:11:27 PST 2008

Oh that I were fortunate enough not to know!
Mind you, if one orders a MacPro one can now make a single processor
build-to-order option, which makes it kinda affordable...

No, ~/Applications is not present on my G5 running 10.4.11.

I was a little surprised by this - I have definitely seen it on some
Mac systems in the past, however, and thought it was normal. Perhaps,
as Richard H Stoddard conjectures, the folder is only created when a
second user is added.

Stroller.