[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Wendy S. Austin wendy_austin at mac.com
Fri Jan 18 04:56:18 PST 2008

Two people I know have put in their orders for a MacBook Air.   One is
my husband, an international airline pilot who is tired of lugging his
MacBook and the company supplied thinkpad around in his flight bag.
He has been waiting for something like this MacBook Air and even
though we never buy the first version of hardware, he has decided to
plunge in get one now.   The other purchaser is a friend based in
China and who travels constantly.   He will keep his 12" PowerBook at
home and travel with the MacBook Air.

We will sell the MacBook and when my husband needs to load anything
from a CD or DVD (something we rarely have a need to do) he can access
my MacBook Pro.

Wendy