[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Neil lists at mac.com
Fri Jan 18 12:38:39 PST 2008

My sister is a Windows user, but she heard about the MB Air and she
called me to tell me that she was thinking about buying one, assuming
that she can always boot into Windows.  She travels a lot and the
weight is a huge issue for her.   The price is not an issue in her
case.  I think Apple will sell several of these little Macs.  I don't
know if it will do better than the Cube, but it is worth a shot for
Apple.