[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Jan 19 11:46:49 PST 2008

At 2:42 PM -0500, 1/19/08, Dave B wrote:

>The built-in battery is also an insult that Apple is continuing to
>push on us consumers in more devices. First it was iPods, then the
>iPhone, now the MB Air.

I've had lots of Apple portables. And I've many times purchased extra
batteries. But I've got to admit that I've next to never bothered to
carry them with me. I don't even know where my current extra battery
is as Its been so long since I've seen it. And I also think I've only
had to replace one battery in my long usage of portables. Yes, I do
trade up every few years but that is long enough for my usage. So for
me, I'd not be ever needing to do an Apple service to replace my
battery. And to think that the battery life might be longer than what
I get now? Wow. That would be great as well.
--

Robert Ameeti

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
            -- Harry S Truman